25.4.09

Birdy


Hey!

I got stuck with graphic-design-work in the last couple of weeks, so nothing really fancy to show. Nonetheless here’s a little after-hour project I was working on. It is another small sculpure to complement the previous two - a complete makeover from a really old piece from around 2000.

This is my first day off for quite a while and I feel kind of tense, so I skip writing about the story behind the birdman for today. Dieter suggested to paint the sculptures, which I find a very intriguing idea, but scary at the same time. Maybe I’ll make some sketches first before I »tattoo« them permanently.

Good night,
Peter

1 comment:

  1. Quite a late comment. I always wanted to tell you, that I really really like to imagine you, sitting and working eagerly on your skinny freaky fellows. Kind regards from IB (long time ago)

    ReplyDelete