6.4.13

MILLPOND AGAIN





Some turbulences at these days because I'm looking for a new flat right now. A big, dirty and really noisy construction zone was established in the house where I'm living - it breaks me up! Now working at home becomes rather difficult for me because of all the dust and damage. But I also found some time for a new silkscreen-session - with the helpful support of Kathrin - to print the nice and proven image of an ancient steamboat, well known from my redesign of John Faheys "Millpond"-Ep record (do you remember our fine 45-A Single-Cover-Album?).

Adrian


2 comments:

  1. I like this great silkscrenwork of you! And also the picture of Fukushima on your new web side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ist das tolle Fukushima-Motiv auch ein Siebdruck? Wenn nicht solltest du den drucken!

    Auch der Tempelhof-Siebdruck ist klasse!!

    ReplyDelete